Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, December 31, 2014

All you need is a wishbone


As this year comes to a close, of course I'm reflecting, but also feeling incredibly grateful and blessed.  I don't think most people do that often enough or take the time to say everything is going to be alright.

So with this new year coming, I wish you many blessings and to take the time to meditate and appreciate.  I searched for something that was appropriate but unique.  I came across this lovely design card.   It's serious and humorous.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR  dear friends and followers! Cheers to you!!

Jasmine design card.  Available here.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate