Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eilisain Jewelry Lookbook

I realized the other night that I completely forgot to post photos from the Momentary Myth photoshoot on my blog! Of course, all of these photos are on my website but I still like to share images on the bloggedy blog.  

Sim and I worked really well together on this project because our styles are so similar and we're friends with the models too.  I feel very lucky to have had this opportunity to work with Sim and Spike, my videographer.  Speaking of, if you haven't seen the Momentary Myth video, it's pretty awesome...
Aaron modeling the Keeper ring.  Bronze 18kt gold plated bronze.
Sim Asher photography.  All rights reserved.
Ashleigh wearing the Deep Sea one of a kind necklace.
Sim Asher photography.  All rights reserved.
Sterling wearing the beaver teeth earrings and the Hunted crow claw pendant.  Sim Asher photography.
All rights reserved.
Awesome shot of the Epona ring and the Hunted ring.
Sim Asher photography.  All rights reserved.
Sterling wearing the Epona one of a kinda necklace and ring.
Sim Asher photography.  All rights reserved.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate