Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, December 14, 2009

Pricing jewelry

I've been selling my jewelry; strictly to friends (friends of friends) and family for the past 6 years and despite that time, I still have not gotten comfortable or better at pricing my jewelry.

Now that I'm in school and learning much more in the studio and how other jeweler's price their work, especially emerging artists, I want to get it right and consistently!

I just found this great post from Valerie Heck's blog - Jewelry Pricing Equations. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I put that info together for a Ohio Jewelry Club meeting and figured I'd share with everyone. Pricing can be complicated and takes some trial and error.

    ReplyDelete

Translate